Welcome to the Fall 2022 Volunteer Registration with the San Francisco Little League!
San Francisco Little League depends on people like you, members of the community who volunteer. Thank you for coming forward to help provide the best youth experience in San Francisco. Both New and Returning volunteers (welcome back!) must complete this application each season.
SFLL has developed a number of resources to support our coaches and volunteers throughout the season, including detailed practice plans, online training sessions and weekly workshops. More information can be found later in this form.
Each team will be allowed three (3) on-field volunteers:
- Two Coaches will be assigned to each team.
- One Practice Assistant is allowed to assist coaches and players with practices and games. Teams are encouraged to register multiple Practice Assistant volunteers so they are approved to participate on-field when needed.
As an appreciated volunteer, we know you understand the importance of keeping our players safe. Following is a summary of the requirements necessary to be cleared to volunteer both legally and safely at San Francisco Little League.
1. This form, the SFLL Coach & Volunteer Registration for the current season (even if you completed one last season)
2. Little League International Background Check (JDP)
3. LiveScan Fingerprinting (NEW in 2022)
4. Mandatory Reporter Training (NEW in 2022)
5. CPR Certification (NEW in 2022)
6. Heads-Up Concussion Training
7. CDC Heat-Related Illness (HRI) Prevention (NEW in 2022)
Complete information on the certification process can be found here: tinyurl.com/SFLLCOACHCERTS
To register now, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION SESSION ALL THE WAY TO THE RECEIPT PAGE - DO NOT STOP AT THE REVIEW PAGE.
WHEN THIS FORM IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Contact the appropriate individual(s) listed below if you need more specific information about coaching opportunities in a particular division.
For more information on the Upper Divisions Baseball or the Apprentice Coaching Programs, please contact:
VP of Player Agents
Upper Divisions Player Agents
For information on our Farm, Rookie, Minors and Majors Programs, please contact:
Majors Player Agents
Minors Player Agents
Rookie Player Agents
Farm Player Agents
Tee Ball Player Agents
For more information on the Girls Softball Program, please contact:
Softball VP of Player Agents
Select an option to continue with the registration.